JSC “JSCB “CONCORD" was founded on August 7, 2006. In 2012, its main beneficiaries were Olena Sosiedka and Yuliia Sosiedka, which became a new stage in the bank's development. During this time, 14 branches were opened: 4 in Dnipro, 3 in Kyiv, 2 in Odesa, as well as in Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Zaporizhzhia, Novomoskovsk and Kharkiv.
Since 2016 ConcordBank has a contract with an independent processing center "ProCard", making it completely independent in everything – from the issuance of state-of-the-art cards to terminals, from providing bonus systems to high speeds in payments.
JSC “JSCB “CONCORD" was the first among small and medium-sized banks in Ukraine to become a principal member of the payment
systems Mastercard, Visa and Prostir.
During the entire period of activity (since 2006) the bank has issued more than 100,000 payment cards, each of which can be connected to Apple Pay, Google Pay and Garmin Pay.
Our achievements in 2018-2023
- We became the first among non-state banks to launch ConcordPay internet acquiring with options from Apple Pay and Google Pay, which allowed Ukrainian online business leaders to increase the conversion of their trading platforms.
- We were the first in Ukraine to launch the mobile version of Bank ID using QR code technology.
- We were the first in Europe to connect to 3ds v2.1 issued by Mastercard.
- We became the bank number 1 in issuing currency using international cards and cards of foreign banks (more than 1 million dollars monthly).
- We opened an office in the best business center in Kyiv - "Leonardo" (where Visa and Mastercard offices are located), 2 VIP-offices in Dnipro and Kyiv + 2 VIP-zones in Kharkiv and Lviv, as well as the first office in Novomoskovsk and one more in Dnipro in the shopping center "Nasha Pravda".
- We were the first in Ukraine to launch separate bots for issuing cards in 30 seconds in Viber and Telegram without visiting a bank.
- We became the platform for the creation of the first open fintech ecosystem in Ukraine, Concord Fintech Solutions.
- We launched a project with the HIGHPASS company to provide airport services of a new format in the main airports of Ukraine and in international destinations that are in demand (Turkey, Egypt, UAE).
- We concluded an agreement with Zaporizhzhia Airport on the provision of business lounge services to our VIP clients, holders of VISA INFINITE and MC WORLD ELITE cards.
- We received appreciation for the support of the All-Ukrainian information campaign aimed at protecting the rights of consumers of financial services "Know Your Rights" from the National Bank of Ukraine.
- Together with Visa and Portmone.com we are working on a Pos Phone application for business based on Visa Tap to Phone technology.
- In 2021, we opened new ConcordBank branches in Dnipro (CDC "Menora") and in Odesa.
- In 2021, we presented an updated website for the ConcordPay payment system.
- In 2021, the mobile bank for individuals called NEOBANK started operating under the ConcordBank's license.
- In 2021 we celebrated our 15th anniversary!
- In 2022, a new release of ConcordBusiness for individuals with onboarding through the Diia service was introduced.
- In August 2022, ConcordBank entered the TOP 20 ranking of the most profitable banks in 2022.
- In 2022, a new branch was opened in Lviv at 12 Stryiska Street.
- In 2022, ConcordBank allocated UAH 90.4 million to help the AFU and support charitable projects.
- In March 2023, ConcordBank was transferred from the Regular Tax Office to the Office for Large Taxpayers. In 2022, the bank paid more than 150 million of taxes and fees to the budget.
Our awards in 2018-2023
- First place in the nomination "Leader of lending among the population and for a significant contribution to charity" within the All-Ukrainian project "FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS OF UKRAINE 2018: dignified, successful, reliable".
- The second place in the nominations "Best Debit Card", "Best Debit VIP Card" and "Best Credit VIP Card" and the third place in the nomination "Best Credit Card" according to the results of the prestigious financial award "FinAwards 2019".
- We were included in the top ten most successful banks in the country in the "Internet banking" and "Mobile banking" categories at the FINANCIAL CLUB AWARDS 2019.
- The first place in the category "Savings Bank for Business" in the category "Banks with private capital among small banks" in the financial award "2020 Banks of the Year", organized by the company "Financial club".
- "The best acquiring bank" (2nd place) according to the PaySpace Magazine Awards 2020.
- ConcordBank's IconBridge took first place in the "Best techfin project" nomination at the 2020 PaySpace Magazine Awards, and ConcordPay's payment service took 3rd place in the nomination "Best online shopping partner for accepting payments".
- We received awards from the "Financial Club" as part of the "Banks of the Year 2021" study as "Profitable Bank" and "Savings Bank for the Population".
- Visa awarded us with the "For driving SME business" certificate for supporting small and medium-sized businesses in 2020.
- Our ONE ConcordBank card in 2020 received an award in the nomination "ONE IN A MILLION CARD" from the international payment system Mastercard.
- ConcordBank won the "Leader in Open Fintech Ecosystem Development" nomination in 2021 from the NABU and the Financial Club.
- The chairman of the board of ConcordBank, Yurii Zadoia, was included in the "TOP CEOs and founders of banks under 40" by Banker.ua.
- ConcordBank won the nominations "Profitable bank" and "Savings bank for the population" from the "Financial Club" within the framework of the study "Banks of the Year 2021".
- The head of the supervisory board of ConcordBank Olena Sosiedka was included in the top five of the rating "Top 50 Ukrainian entrepreneurs in 2020" according to MC.today.
- ConcordBank took 2nd place in the nomination "Best Acquirer Bank" at the annual PaySpace Magazine Awards 2021.
- On June 3, 2022, we received recognition in the super important for Concord Fintech Solutions team (which includes ConcordBank) nomination - Best fintech ecosystem according to the Ukrainian Association of Fintech and Innovative Companies.
- In August 2022, ConcordBank's services and products for SMEs were recognized as bronze in the annual FinAwards 2022.
- On December 19, 2022, Olena Sosiedka, co-founder of the first open fintech ecosystem in Ukraine, Concord Fintech Solutions (which includes ConcordBank), was awarded by the Ministry of Defense "For Assistance to the Armed Forces of Ukraine".
- In December 2022, we received the Resilience Award from Mastercard.
- On January 9, 2023, ConcordBank was ranked 15th in the Financial Club's "25 Leading Banks in Time of War" rating.
Performance indicators 2018-2021
INDICATORS OF CHANGES, %
|NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES, PERSONS
|ASSETS, UAH MLN
|AUTHORIZED CAPITAL OF THE BANK, UAH MLN
|LOAN PORTFOLIO FOR LEGAL ENTITIES, UAH MLN
|LOAN PORTFOLIO FOR INDIVIDUALS, UAH MLN
|BALANCES OF INDIVIDUALS, UAH MLN
|TAXES (PERSONAL INCOME TAX, SINGLE SOCIAL SECURITY TAX, VALUE ADDED TAX, ETC.), UAH MLN
|NET PROFIT, UAH MLN